Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I've got THPNNE06984 so they were probably within a few feet of each other in the factory. If you look at Chuck Melton's website at http://www.geocities.com/provamo72/VINDecoder.html he has his decoder there. Our cars were built December 1973. Mine is actually titled 1974 which is fairly universal in the auto industry. Some 2003 models are out already and we aren't 1/2 through the calendar year yet. Chuck's website is very informative and it is my #2 bookmark (right behind ths tech site) Welcome to the Pantera Family!
quote:
Originally posted by kmf:
Just purchased THPNNE06989. Discrepency to whether its a 73 or 76. Also, side marker lights needed. I remember there from some common car. Capri? Thanks for any info.

I own Pantera THPNNE06973, and it is titled a '75. This car is european (originally imported/sold by Claude DuBois in Belgium). So, I suppose your car could be one of those chassis that sat around a while after Ford pulled out of it's arrangement with DeTomaso, and was subsequently assembled and sold as a '76.
Link copied to your clipboard.