Skip to main content

IMG_2248IMG_2249 [2)IMG_2253IMG_2271IMG_2305IMG_23161974 Pantera #6365
Repaint in 2018
Full custom interior in 2020 (over $6000)
Spicer half-shafts
Edelbrock Performer intake
Holley carburetor
Big bore headers and mufflers
Electric fuel pump
All recent upgrades/replacements:
Meriah cooling fans w/relays
Stainless steel coolant pipes
Clutch master cylinder
Upper and lower ball joints
Bushings
Tie rod ends
Brass window gears
Shift knob
Numbers matching
I recently bought this but ultimately can't keep TWO Panteras as much as I want too (I have a red 74). It shifts and rides super smooth with the 15" wheel/tire combo vs 17s which I have on my other car, and it drives nice and straight (just did alignment). The interior is as nice as any Pantera I've seen, the diamond stitching and quality upholstery is terrific. It’s got new fans and relays, radiator just repaired and flushed, and runs at 190 degrees all day. Starts right up, never any issues there either. All the gauges and lights work. Only thing I would do if I kept it would eliminate the stock brake proportioning valve and upgrade the brakes (I have 6-piston Wilwoods on mine and makes a big difference).  AC is not hooked up, but all the parts are there (I assume it's still setup for R12). The car was originally Grabber Blue, and the previous owner took it down to bare metal before painting it black (I have pics).
Few little things to note: the turn signal lever does not stay in the locked position all the time but it and the lights all work. The drivers headlight is a little noisy closing, but super smooth opening (I will try to fix, I think it's just adjusting the gear mechanism). The dash fan switch is finicky, sometimes it doesn't go on, and then the next day it's fine. I took the rear bumper off because I don't like how it looks, but have it and will of course include with the car or can put back on. Also have the original steering wheel.
Car is in Los Angeles area. $85K. I'm not a super Pantera expert (I've only owned mine for 2 years) and I'm sure I forgot something, so email with questions, more pics, etc -- "riley at mosaicla dot com"

Attachments

Images (17)
  • IMG_2305
  • IMG_2248
  • IMG_2253
  • IMG_2249 (2)
  • IMG_2271
  • IMG_2316
  • IMG_2143
  • IMG_2147
  • IMG_2148
  • IMG_2158