1978 'Series II' Longchamp.
Previously owned by Mrs. Detomaso prior to it being converted to GTS at the factory.44,000km
351 Cleveland 2V, C6 automatic.
- New custom built exhaust system (hangers, mufflers, Ansa tips)
- Rebuilt front calipers with new seals, pistons and pads
- New Carrera shocks and springs
- New polyurethane suspension bushings on the front A-arms
- Replaced the gas tank switch in the dash
- New Offenhauser Dual Port intake manifold (old cast iron available)
- New 600cfm Holley carburetor
- New Mallory electronic distributor
- New battery
- New paint (same color white as before)
- The white window trim has been changed to black
- New radiator
- New fan and waterpump
- Converted the ZF power steering pump to a Ford power steering pump (new)
- New hoses and belts
- Both front seats and console lid have been redone with new leather
- New carpet
- It has the original Veglia quartz analog clock in the dash and it works!!!!
- Campagnolo 8" front and 10" rears
- New tires on the wheels are 225/50 and 275/50 T/A's (also included with the sale are two 245/50's for the front and two 265/50 rear.
- Rear axle nuts replaced (somebody had mangled them)
- New A/C compressor
Pictures and more info at: