Skip to main content

Registrar

1989 De Tomaso Serial #9494 has sold to Garry Bachmeier in Foothills Alberta, Canada. I am an avid America Muscle car collector with a large collection of cars and motorcycles. It will be given the respect and care it truly deserves.

Ted Wolch took excellent care of this fantastic car for over 11 years, but decided to move the car. Thanks Ted, I appreciate you giving me this opportunity to own such an important car in the history of Pantera / DeTomaso.

Roger "Gutts" Gossett, you finessed a great car and it will be honored as it should.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • _9494_-_1989_Pantera_GT5-S_-_Roger_Guts_Gossett_to_Ted_Wolch_-_Edmonton_AB_Canada_15
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hoss, by joining the Pantera Club of America (POCA), you will have instant electronic access to the archives on the web site, with illustrated monthly newsletter tech articles, roster contacts and quarterly magazines going back to 1976- and we're working to locate and copy the remaining 3 years since the club's founding in 1973. There are some 22 of your Canadian neighbors that are already members, as well as from 18 other countries. Browse to www.poca.com and check us out.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.