Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hey guys,
Okay, the black car is my 1984 Ferrari Boxer, very fun car. The Trans-Am is as you thought, 1970 1/2 RAIV, wicked fast....pickled the original engine, the fun engine hit 629hp on the dyno at the flywheel...oh and a bonus 250hp of nitrous in addition , also lots of fun.
The garage floors I painted with a commercial epoxy, nasty stuff. While painting I heard a yellow jacket buzzing in the shop, 10 min. later....silence... I looked around and found him, dead from the fumes.
Us pontiac guys gotta stick together!!! People seam to under estimate what they can do.
Daniel
This is a shot when I installed the Tubi exhaust.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • DSC02011
Murph,
It sounds fantastic! Zero tweeking, fit right in first time, no mods. It has the deep rumble I wanted at idle....hearing the throaty 12 cyl. and when you do a tach run it screams Le Mans! when you free rev it literally has the crack sound of a race car. and increase in throttle response is unbelievable.
I tried the Larani sytem first...what a waste of time, sent it back to England three times because it was so far off from fit it was a joke, they kept saying "this never happened before" supposed to sound great and fit perfect. NOT! another guy had the same problem but shipped it one more time back and got it to fit...all said and done he did not care for the sound, it was to quiet.
TUBI the only way to go, I did it myself, done in under 3hrs. of course the lift made it easy.
Daniel
Link copied to your clipboard.