Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The Mustang restoration guys will pay big bucks for those space saver spare tires. I've never looked into the situation, but I assume the tires, the special wheels, or both, are no longer available.

Some day guys, if the value of Panteras escalates, you may be competing with the Mustang guys for those space saver spares. If you have one, hang onto it.

George
quote:
Originally posted by george pence:
The Mustang restoration guys will pay big bucks for those space saver spare tires. I've never looked into the situation, but I assume the tires, the special wheels, or both, are no longer available.

Some day guys, if the value of Panteras escalates, you may be competing with the Mustang guys for those space saver spares. If you have one, hang onto it.

George

The one in the Pantera is the same unit. Pantera's used Mustang space savers. Mine is mint, show quality. Anybody hot for one?
It's got nice tits.
Last edited by panteradoug
quote:
The one in the Pantera is the same unit. Pantera's used Mustang space savers. Mine is mint, show quality. Anybody hot for one?
It's got nice tits.

Hold the phone. Remember that the SpaceSaver tire on a '69 BOSS429 was unique in size. It would have been a 7.75x14 BFG. Other BOSS Mustangs and 69-70(71?) Mustangs used a 7.35x14 or E-78-14. What size is correct for a Pantera? Remember,.40" can make a BIG diffence in value in a lot of things..! LOL
Last edited {1}
quote:
Originally posted by johnk:
quote:
It's got nice tits.

Hold the phone. Remember that the SpaceSaver tire on a '69 BOSS429 was unique in size. It would have been a 7.75x14 BFG. Other BOSS Mustangs and 69-70(71?) Mustangs used a 7.35x14 or F-78-14. What size is correct for a Pantera? Remember,.40" can make a BIG diffence in value in a lot of things..! LOL

Wait a minute now! Now I'm too small? I'm going to have to whip it out and see.
Link copied to your clipboard.