Skip to main content

I know there are several of us with vehicles who live within 2 hours of Saratoga and I know they are making a day trip of it. I live 20 minutes away and if things work out I'll picking up my first Pantera today.

I know there will be a bunch of people coming to support us so we should have a nice showing.

This is the first time we've done this as a group but from what I've heard from the others who have attending, this is a nice venue.

I know I'm excited to meet everyone. I know some people have conflicting schedules and can't make it but I've made arrangements to meet up with them, hang out, eat lunch and make a weekend trip of it.

There are a few people I've spoken to that haven't had their car out in years. I know some were excited to get them out while others pondered whether it was better to let to sell them so others could enjoy them.

Either way I know the people I'm bringing are all fired up at the opportunity to re-live something of a childhood dream.
Still up in the air as I will be having surgery on my right shoulder on 4/23/12. Would like to at least come down for saturday with the cat if I can shift. I too am considering selling 2539.
I live about one mile away from the intersection of the NYS thruway and interstate Rt. 81 and will be home on Friday if anyone would like to stop by on their way down for a breather/drink or if they have any problems with thier cat.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.