Skip to main content

Season's greetings!

The 2015 PCNC Calendar is now available for purchase direct from zazzle.com. Here's a direct link where you can purchase as many as you like! Remember that all profits go directly to the club.

Note that right now there are two versions of the calendar listed. They are identical but for the fact that one of them will allow you to substitute one image, and the other will allow you to substitute two images, if you choose. This seems to be a bug in the system; I can't get it to not allow user customization. That customization would only apply to the individual calendar you bought, and wouldn't affect everybody else.

I urge you to resist the temptation to fool around with it; just select either one of the calendars listed, skip the first option, and just choose the size, wire color, background color etc. from the second option.

I know, it's confusing. I've been working on it for seven hours including very long phone calls with Zazzle customer support. They can't understand it either!

Cheers!

PCNC Zazzle store
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi guys,

Grrrrr.....I just got my PCNC calendar. I ordered one before posting the info to the forums, so I was the guinea pig. I was very disappointed in what I received.

First of all, I ordered the "11x17" version and what I got was only 8.5 x 11 inches. This is because they consider both pages when describing the size, something they fail to mention. If you open up an 8.5 x 11 calendar and measure the whole thing when it's open, yes, it measures 11x17. But nobody would presume that, I imagine.

Secondly, some of the photos were jacked up. They were supposed to be printed full bleed, meaning the image was larger than the page and the extra portion would just be in space somewhere. Instead, on a couple of pages they chose to print the image on top of the calendar page! DUH!

Fortunately, Zazzle offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. For sure they will be getting this one back!

I then went to their website and struggled to fix the problems with the product. To make a long story short, I discovered that I first had to do "step two" of their process, before doing "step one". The resultant calendar now appears as it should, with proper images, and set up so that it can be purchased in all three sizes.

I posted the calendar for sale a few minutes ago, but it's likely that it won't be visible for purchase until sometime tomorrow. In the short term, there will still be two calendars visible. The one you want is entitled:

2015 PCNC De Tomaso Calendar (revised version 2.0)

Disregard any other versions you might see there.

Now, what if you've already ordered a calendar? Well, if they have told you that it shipped already, you're a bit screwed. You'll get a nice-looking calendar that has a few issues. You can either chose to keep it, or contact Zazzle and find out how their 30-day replacement guarantee works out.

If you've ordered/paid but it has not yet shipped, it's likely Zazzle will contact you and tell you your item is not available; this is because I deleted the jacked-up versions after I posted the new and improved version. In that case, you'll all set--just go back and purchase the new one.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused everybody. I'm now about nine or ten hours into this construction project, caused largely by Zazzle website crashes, error messages, and a completely inscrutable procedure necessary for creation of this thing. But I'm convinced you'll agree the finished product is worth the effort!

Mike
Hi guys,

Just got home and found my new and improved 2015 Calendar waiting for me.

Simply put, they did a fantastic job with version 2.0. It's everything you could hope for in a calendar and more. I got the 'huge' size, and the photos all reproduced quite nicely. You can order it in three different sizes.

You can get yours at:

PCNC 2015 Calendar

There's a 'sale' code at the top of the page that knocks a substantial percentage off the price, too!

Mike

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.