Skip to main content

Brand new 2004 production 285-40-15 Yokohama AVS.425.- Euro each plus shipping from Germany.
Brand new production lower balljoints 99.- Euro. Tie rod ends 29.- Euro. Original a-arm bushings 15.- Euro. Factory original GTS or L front fenders 1400.- Euro each(late fenders only). Complete TRW racing steeringrack with tie rods 1265.-Euro. We have,or we can get nearly everything for your DeTomaso car.
Quick shipping via UPS or airmail
Roland Jaeckel
The only reliable DeTomaso parts source in Europe
www.detomaso.de roland@detomaso.de
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by pantera874:
It was named so by some american Pantera owners. It has a third of a turn quicker ratio than the old cam gear ones. Actually it's the replacement, that DeTomaso mounted in the last cars. Manufactured by TRW Italy. Much stronger than the old one. I have one in a car with more than 60.000 miles without any faile. They come absolut complete with steeringarms, boots, bracket and balljoints. Only six are left.
Roland Jaeckel

I will have to put one of these TRW racing steering racks on my list. Thanks for the info!
Roland, Yesterday I enquired about lower front ball joints for my 72 Pantera. To be sure, they will be bolt in replacements for existing, correct? how do I give you my credid card number securely? Can you ship COD? My business address is Austin-Kuester Inc. 300 Montgomery Street, Alexandria, Va, USA
I purchased the 'TRW Racing' Steering Rack & Pinion, from Roland a couple of years ago. So I can tell you that it is a complete, straight 'Bolt-In'. The Rods are much more Beefier/Thicker than the original rack, plus the gearing, also seemed to be beefier. It has a 20% 'Faster' ratio than stock, hense the use for Racing. In fact, I found it to be Almost Too fast, causing one to steer the wheel more than needed; until getting USE to the finer responsiveness. When installing, you will have to use your brain and 'work' at realigning ALL of the splined shafts, together, to get the steering wheel back to horizontal. It will be a puzzle, but can be done. And ofcourse, a 'front-end alignment' will be in order. They are expensive! But well worth the investment!
Link copied to your clipboard.