Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I doubt it, since they have been trying to GIVE those tires away for the past 18 months... They finally managed to get rid of the last of their 345/35/15 tires at $88 per tire!! only 3 weeks ago.

For most of 2002 they were on sale for $108/tire, and for much of 2003 they lowered the price to get rid of them. The 345's have never been a problem to get, and if you missed Tire Rack's clearance sale, then you really missed a great opportunity.

The Tire Rack still has Pirelli 345's for $280 a piece or so...

------------------
Charlie McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness across Europe"
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/gt5s_1985
I have bought them, reckon i got a deal, works out at 325 euro, and friends living in N.Carolina moving back here to Ireland after christmas will bring them over for me,so no shipping or sales tax

quote:
Originally posted by r mccall:
There's a set on Ebay now for "Buy it now" $380 brand new.
Buy now for $380 each? I've really got to get into this e-bay thing. These tires were just being sold for $88 each at the Tire Rack until a few months ago. And today, I can order Pirelli P-Zeros, brand new, for $271 from the same source. Unless you REALLY have a preference for the Yokos, I'd save myself $100 per tire and get the Pirellis...

When they were having their clearance sale of 345/35/15, I bought 8 because the price was so incredible. Maybe I should put them on e-bay at $380 a piece and see if they sell?

------------------
Charlie McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness across Europe"
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/gt5s_1985
Hi Charlie
Yep I do have a preference for Yokos, after much experience of both brands on Porsches, I did not know about the Tire rack clearance sale so its of no matter to me, and the price i paid was $380 for the pair, with current strong euro they were still a steal. Works out at 109 euro per tyre and i am not paying shipping or sales tax or vat, my US friends are bringing them here for me.

[This message has been edited by stephen (edited 11-19-2003).]
Link copied to your clipboard.