Skip to main content

The Boss is Back!!
We also took delivery of (2) TB9.2ALB (Track Boss Cleveland block 9.2" deck height) It is wonderful to finally have my hands on "our" block now.
Again, I want to thank Tod Buttermore for the original design of this block. We will retain the original look of a Cleveland block. But the insides are something else.

We have added extra material to make the mains solid. We have also added extra material for the 1-piece rear main seal. Even for those drag race guys, we have extra material for an option of mounting a Chevy starter. There will still be some tweaking to do yet, but we have a great start. The first block will be our "guinea pig" Once we have done all of the machining, it will be sliced up and inspected for proper machining locations.
We have a 3-4 extra features that we will be sharing down the road, so share with your friends and other web site and stay tuned. In the words of David Weiss, (President of R&D at Eck Industries, our foundry) "This will be the strongest block on the market"

You can follow this link to our web site where we have a little over a dozen pictures and more information.
Track Boss Cleveland block

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

You mentioned that the block can be available in a variety of casting dates and engineering numbers? Does that include the "Australian" or "Nascar" casting ID's?

What foundry ID mark are you going to use?

Is there going to be a block completely machined and ready to assemble?

I get the part that the bore of these blocks can be made larger than stock. Can I specify that to you and you bore it to that dimension?

I would need to investigate pistons and see what is available.

I personally would want to go the way of a Ford 427 FE in that I'd rather keep the stock stroke and go with a larger bore.

Are you completely flexible on the bores available?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.