Skip to main content

This is my first entry but have been reading this forum for about a year. Never had a great deal to add until now. Down here in Springfield, MO, Superlifts are made. I recently met Keith Goolsby who happens to own the company. He has offered pantera owners a group buy discount of between 5% and 10% depending on shipping costs. My car painter has one and is very happy with it. You can reach him and his sales staff at KGoolsby@superlifts.com or 1-800-526-9992. Hopefully I will be able to add to discussions more often in the future when my intelligence and experience level is adequate. I have a 74L which is almost complete in its restoration. Michael Grillot
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I bought a direct lift Pro Park 7 and am completely happy with it. The Backyard Buddy was nice but it was almost twice the price and did not include extras such as caster wheels, jack pan and drip trays for free. Made in the USA does not necessarily mean that its made in the USA. As long as a significant amount of components are US made, they can label it "Made In The USA". Many companies use a lot of parts made in Asia and are still labeled "Made in the USA" Check lift comparisons at:

http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/

I paid under $2400 for a 7000 lb 4 post lift shipped to Hawaii that came with free jack tray, 3 drip trays, and caster wheel kit.
quote:
Originally posted by 4NFORD:
I bought a direct lift Pro Park 7 and am completely happy with it. The Backyard Buddy was nice but it was almost twice the price and did not include extras such as caster wheels, jack pan and drip trays for free. Made in the USA does not necessarily mean that its made in the USA. As long as a significant amount of components are US made, they can label it "Made In The USA". Many companies use a lot of parts made in Asia and are still labeled "Made in the USA" Check lift comparisons at:

http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/

I paid under $2400 for a 7000 lb 4 post lift shipped to Hawaii that came with free jack tray, 3 drip trays, and caster wheel kit.

I have the same lift Pro Park 7 from the same vendor AND LOVE IT!!!
Link copied to your clipboard.