Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by PLT-1:
Is goodwood same time every year??... Did they have P40's??...

You mean the warbird?

There are 2 major events at Goodwood, the Festival of speed which is always somewhere around June, and the Revival in September. The two are very different, but both of a very high quality. One thing I wouldn't do though, is take my Panter to Goodwood - the parkings (fields) are very dusty when the weather is good, as was this year the case.

quote:
Originally posted by PLT-1:
I am interested in the revival, I don't think I can do it this year but I want to try for next year. I love your hood...

It's not mine, but a Panter I did spot on one of the parkings... Wink I went with one of my Alfa's.

If you asked for the P40 warbird, at the FOS, the RAF Red arrows gave a show twice, on Sunday a Vulcan bomber did (really impressive machine), as well as two Mustangs (one being piloted by one of the Red Bull air race guys), the Royal navy Black cats (Lynx helicopters), and Hunters showed up daily (3 days thus). An aviation museum is part of the Goodwood estate, but not yet visited it.

One tip, book as soon as possible, and make the necessary arrangements as soon you got a confirmation of your tickets. The Revival is even more popular as the FOS, and quickly sold out.
Link copied to your clipboard.