Skip to main content

Oh-so-blue, my man! I'm so excited I've already signed the car up for a car show and I don't even have it yet! How's that for enthusiasm? I've wanted---needed---a pantera ever since my father showed me one at the Lincoln Mercury dealer in 1972. I may end up divorced over it, but the money has exchanged hands. There is no turning back! My kids will inherit this car!

P.S. -- will change avatar. Nobody seems to like uncle Nick.
Take her out to dinner and tell how much you love her and your new Pantera. Explain how your life was complete, but now (with Pantera) it is a Dream come true,, you know "Hot girl / Fast cars"........ Oh, and let me know how it works out, thinking of using that line to buy my 2nd Pantera Big Grin

[QUOTE]Originally posted by OnTheJuice:
I may end up divorced over it, but the money has exchanged hands. There is no turning back!
quote:
Originally posted by OnTheJuice:
Oh-so-blue, my man! I'm so excited I've already signed the car up for a car show and I don't even have it yet! How's that for enthusiasm? I've wanted---needed---a pantera ever since my father showed me one at the Lincoln Mercury dealer in 1972. I may end up divorced over it, but the money has exchanged hands. There is no turning back! My kids will inherit this car!

P.S. -- will change avatar. Nobody seems to like uncle Nick.

Hey Uncle Nick! What happened with the car? Did you get it... still happening... PPI came back negative? Just checking in on you, let us know.
Sorry, been out in LA. Was hoping to connect with Does 200 while there but Kids said, NO! You're going to Disneyland Dad!! Oh well.

Yeah, I bought the car but I'm having a heck of a time getting it home to Colorado. Had even registered for a car show, but now I'm going to be a no-show. These trucking companies don't seem to have any trucks in/around PA! It's very frustrating.
quote:
Originally posted by OnTheJuice:
Sorry, been out in LA. Was hoping to connect with Does 200 while there but Kids said, NO! You're going to Disneyland Dad!! Oh well.

Yeah, I bought the car but I'm having a heck of a time getting it home to Colorado. Had even registered for a car show, but now I'm going to be a no-show. These trucking companies don't seem to have any trucks in/around PA! It's very frustrating.

i have been using Demoise trucking, they did a great job shipping my Pantera from California to Georgia in 7 days for $1500.00

http://www.demoise.com/
Link copied to your clipboard.