Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ummmm....original and unmolested?...: chrome rear bumper, red painted front headlight bar, cloth seat inserts, non stock steering wheel, early style pre L(looks aftermarket) small front bumpers with L style parking light pods, front side marker light with what looks like some kind of an insert (unless they are perhaps European?), wheels look to be the same width front and rear but may be an illusion as the rear fender seems to stick out past the tire too much....
When I lived in Australia I saw a number of cheap Corvette conversions done with chains and balance bars. I wouldn't touch any of them and got one done with a true mirror image. Yes I admit I had a Corvette at one point.... we all live and learn Smiler

Looks like they did nothing about reducing the engine cover, so that now driver seat is for short drivers only!

It's probably a fat finger job where it was supposed to be $69,500!
quote:
non stock steering wheel

It actually looks like an original steering wheel that's long since lost it's original black plastic cover, so they painted it gloss black and added a center emblem. I'll have to look at my original wheel (also missing the ugly plastic cover) when I get home tonight. If I'm right, I just might offer it for sale for the meager price of $5,000.

Seriously, I think Joules is right. Or, the seller is on drugs!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.