Skip to main content

Yes you will need a good solid wall to adjust them correctly. There are procedures via google & youtube if you don't already know how. I used a wall at our community pool along with a tape measure, worked pretty good & doesn't need to be dark. I've done some adjusting on the walls at the rear of stores too such as Target, HomeDepot are usually empty at night. Good luck. Will be nice to see what you got.

Last edited by does200
@garth66 posted:

FWIW, I put the Vintage Car LED "VC5000 ULTIMATE 7 INCH LED HEADLIGHT KIT" in my Pantera a couple months ago."

Where did you mount the heat sink that's part of the cord to the plug behind the bulb?  Seems that would flop around in the headlight bucket.  I noticed their VCm3 – 7 INCH LED HEADLIGHT KIT has the heat sink built into the headlight housing.  Just curious how that part is dealt with.  Thanks, Mike

Attachments

Images (1)
  • heat sink

Also check the amperage of whatever bulbs you want to swap. Some lights want more amperage than the stock wires (and fuses) can supply. To make things more problematic, the Pantera (or at least our '72-1/2 L) has about 10 feet of extra wire- some not connected to anything up front, folded into a taped bundle along with several extra connectors under the hood hinge crossmember. All this stuff reduces voltage getting to the things that need it to work as designed.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.