Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Several dollars... probably more...

Seriously, though, it's totally dependant on condition, presence of rust, modifications, originality. If it’s a really clean, Arizona car that’s almost completely stock, probably $50K or more. If it’s a New Jersey car stored outside it’s entire life, repainted 6 times and outfitted with a rebuilt Chevy V6 and seats from a Buick... well, somewhat less.

Post some photos and details, and I’m sure you’ll get LOTS of input.

Welcome to the board, by the way. Where are you and how long have you owned your cat?
The car has been in Michigan it's entire life, garage kept, never driven in bad weather. The Body is very clean, no dings or rust. The paint and interior near showroom condition. The motor was balanced and blueprinted ,oh, maybe 25 years ago with only say 8k miles driven on it since. The heads were rebuilt a few years ago. The car runs very strong and has had a few updates but really it has been kept as original as possible. I believe it is quite a nice collector car and of course would be difficult to part with.
quote:
Originally posted by RMC:
I am the original owner of a Medium Green '71 Pushbutton Pantera in excellent condition with less than 20k orig. miles (s/n 1346). Does anybody have an idea of what the current market value of this car is???

Check with www.pim.net for prices. You may find someone that wants to pay a premium for a Pantera with pushbutton door handles and a few other different features.

But normally, I've seen these early cars priced the same as other Ford era 71-74 Panteras, where price is primarily dependent on the quality of the vehicle.

Josh
quote:
Originally posted by JK:
But normally, I've seen these early cars priced the same as other Ford era 71-74 Panteras, where price is primarily dependent on the quality of the vehicle.
Josh

I think we are getting to a point with these Pantera's and Muscle cars where the next sale is guiding the value. Being a low mileage pushbutton is something worth marketing. It's value can really depend on finding the right person. With the way obscure muscle cars are going there may be a good price in something like this. I doubt any one can put a number on it....Before the sale.

Gary
It was dark out, and a while ago, but I seem to remember it being a very nice looking, and very original looking car. I'd love to see the car in person someday. Maybe we can meet up sometime and compare Panteras. I live in West bloomfield and have a yellow '74L. Also, we get a bunch of Panteras and a couple of Mangustas together for the Woodward Cruise. We'd love to see you there this year. You can email me directly at ian351@comcast.net

Ian
Link copied to your clipboard.