Skip to main content

Small 72 Pantera parts bin

Items are:
(2) Original front fan mounts. These have been professionally blasted and powdercoated gloss black.
(1) Carello clutch master cylinder reservoir with screen and cap. No cracks or leaks.
(2) Original Secursive quarter panel glass pieces. No cracks or damage.
(1) Original clutch throwout hub with retaining clip.
(4) Original working console gauges. No fading or damage on these. They were working when removed less thatn a year ago. They also have the mounting plates and screws.

$400.00 /best offer for all + shipping.
303-669-2750
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

If you act now I will throw in a couple of cooling fans with what certainly look just like meriah fan blades for $15.00. They were working just fine but I went with the laydown radiator and twin Spal fans. I would call them Meriah fans but they are not in front of me at the moment so I don't want to say they are and have them turn out to be a Meriah knockoff or something.

So:
Items are:
(2) Original front fan mounts. These have been professionally blasted and powdercoated gloss black.
(1) Carello clutch master cylinder reservoir with screen and cap. No cracks or leaks.
(2) Original Secursive quarter panel glass pieces. No cracks or damage.
(4) Original working console gauges. No fading or damage on these. They were working when removed less thatn a year ago. They also have the mounting plates and screws.
(5) Two cooling fans with motors and what appear to be Meriah blades.

All for $325.00 plus shipping.
Thanks for looking!
Items are:
(1) Carello clutch master cylinder reservoir with screen and cap. No cracks or leaks. I have the master cyl to go with it but it is scrap.
(4) Original working console gauges. No fading or damage on these. They were working when removed. They also have the mounting plates and screws.
(2) Original halfshafts. These need ujoints before I would use them. Other than that they are fine.
(1) Original taillight wiring harness from the plug near the firewall through the back of the car. It is in fair shape but certainly not new.
I believe that's it.
All for $250 + shipping.

Thanks!
Marc
Link copied to your clipboard.