Skip to main content

1973 Pantera For Sale.

Bare metal restoration 2001. Perfect Paint. New black bumper. All chrome is black. New leather seats and carpet. Very nice interior. Steering wheel replaced.

351C engine with 11.5 compression. Crane cam. Solid lifters. New Holley Street Avenger 670 Carb. New PI ceramic headers and stainless steel muffler. New Master Brake Cylinder. Black Pantera Floor Mats. Like new Campi Wheels with new Toyo Tires. Updated cooling system.

$41K Boise, Idaho
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by kaamacat:
Randy73..........Where did you get the seats for your car.......Very nice!!

Bob

Bob, The seats were rebuilt (foam) and recovered by Andrew's Upholstery in Meridian, Id. 208-888-9611
They do look and feel good. Not too bulky and tall but just enough padding to be comfortable without taking up too much space.

Randy
The 73' Black Pantera is Again FOR SALE. I had received a deposit and partial payment, however before the car could be shipped to Calif. the buyer became ill.

It is stored in a heated hanger with a cover. In the last several months the air cond. was serviced and now works great.

The car is priced at $41,000 firm. This is below the market for the quality of this Pantera.

Serious buyers only! See pictures on forum at Randy 73' black pantera.

My e-mail:rrudeen@msn.com
Randy,

A buddy of mine who is not a member of this site, is extremely interested in your car.

I know for a fact he has cash on hand for this buy.

Please let me know if you still have it for sale. If so, please forward any further details to prharner@semprautilities.com

he is standing next to me as I write this.

bryan
Link copied to your clipboard.