Skip to main content

I,ve deceided to sell my group 4 pantera.It's a featured car in the fall 2005 pi magazine.It has about a six page article on it and it tells virtually everything about the car.It has way too much to list here.The color is fly yellow and is a very well known car here in florida.I welcome anyone to ask southeast pantera members about the car and have it checked out by anyone.I will let those interested in it drive the car,that is the only way to see how outrageous this car runs and handles.I have a complete binder of most invoices and work done.If you wish to contact me my cell is 941-232-8320.The car is here in florida.I am selling it because i've just bought a viper gts and am going to play with that for a change of pace.I'm asking $75,000 which is less than half i have in it.

thank you, jeff vozeh
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

hey sam,

Remember to send me pictures of the pantera when you get the group 4 conversion done.It was a pleasure for me also with the sale.Sam i know your into mopars,i bought a viper gts and deceided to play with that for a change after @ 18 years with panteras.

take care, jeff
Sam,

If your in the middle of a Group 4 conversion I'd sure be interested in seeing some photos and documentation of the process too. Anyone for that matter that has been through the conversion could post some details, maybe someone has a template to cut to? I'm hoping to do the conversion soon on #7024.

I ordered my Kodiak wheels to fit the flares as an incentive to get on with it and get the cutter out Smiler
Hello joules,
I have not yet started the conversion because I am still restoring a 1970 challenger rtse.When the car is finished I am going to sell it and use the money for the pantera.In the meantime I am collecting information from others on the board.As soon as I start the resto I will post many pictures as I go along

Sam
Link copied to your clipboard.