Skip to main content

SOLD : 05-27-11 Spring is here and it's time to re-allocate this very nice 74 Pantera L to a new loving owner. I've listed it previously, but I'm reposting to push it to the top of the stack. Great car, some minor issues to work out. Located in Oregon. $28,500.00 Contact bgrove@r2cgroup.com for details. Bonus: No Sales Tax in Oregon.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Cowboy, what you said about nerf and luggage rack made me think. I have 4 mounts on the rear deck and was thinking they were for either a luggage rack or louvers.Does anyone have a picture of either and know were to purchase. I did a quick search on the net but no luck. I don't think louvers would look good at all but the luggage rack would be usefull possibly.
Here is more information on what the car needs. From replies I've read, it's not too bad and the car is a great deal for someone willing to put a bit of time into her. I hope this answers your questions. I challenge all other sellers to be as honest as I'm being about issues with their cars :-)

1. Trouble with sync when shifting into reverse with engine running (not running is fine). The word on the posting is that this a simple “clutch throw adjustment”- but that’s beyond my level.
2. Passenger side electric window motor not working. Stopped this last year. I believe the switch is fine and that it’s the motor.
3. Rear deck shocks are worn out and won’t hold lid up. When I bought the car it had the same problem and I put in new Hall Pantera shocks. They lasted until about a year ago. I think they were about $120.
4. Plastic tab tip on middle heater control unit is broken off. I have a replacement all metal unit, but have not put it in.
5. AC unit is not hooked up. (See the word document attached that describes a new AC unit installed but not hooked up).
6. Front air damn is mildly scraped up in front lower center (but not at all damaged). It pretty low.
7. I need to put a new battery in it.
8. I have a remote ‘Trigger’ starter installed. I was having an intermittent problem with the key sometime not engaging the started, so the trigger starter always worked. Recently, that problem as gone away and the key usually works (although I think it’s more fun to use the trigger).
Last edited {1}
quote:
Originally posted by bgrove:Hello,Do you still have your Pantera for sale?I'm currently in the market for one.Thanks,Patrick(865-748-4099)
SALE PENDING : 05-13-11 Spring is here and it's time to re-allocate this very nice 74 Pantera L to a new loving owner. I've listed it previously, but I'm reposting to push it to the top of the stack. Great car, some minor issues to work out. Located in Oregon. $28,500.00 Contact bgrove@r2cgroup.com for details. Bonus: No Sales Tax in Oregon.
Link copied to your clipboard.