Skip to main content

#9390 appears to still be for sale, and the asking price is $200k, according to the ad in the back of the February edition of the POCA Newsletter. It has been for sale for a while now, with asking prices as high as $250k.

It is the second Amerisport that Kirk brought into the U.S. (one of three cars in his first container). It is missing some of the original parts such as the seats and wheels, but given the sky high prices of these cars in the last couple of years, particularly in Europe, $200k seems to be a fair price. It has been owned by Dorsey Comeau of Brighton, Colorado for some time now (my records show him as owner since at least 2006), and it has only 30,000 miles on it.

Here is the **** thread on this car:

https://pantera.infopop.cc/top...959#2727626997469959

#9390 - 1985 Pantera GT5-S - Dorsey Comeau - Brighton, Colorado, USA 80

I have many more photos I can post if there is any interest.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • #9390 - 1985 Pantera GT5-S - Dorsey Comeau - Brighton, Colorado, USA 80
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yes, it has 180 degree headers. I am not sure about the a/c. It was advertised in 2009 as coming with "complete A/C system and hoses". However, it has been reported that previous sales fell apart because of an unwillingness to include some original parts in the deal so the a/c may have been removed. If Sharkey is reading this, perhaps he can clarify. Kirk Evans also knows this car and will be able to confirm it it was originally equipped with a/c.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • #9390 - 1985 Pantera GT5-S - Dorsey Comeau - Brighton, Colorado, USA 100

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.