Skip to main content

Hi Doug,
Actually when the camaro mirrors are put next to the mirrors I originally had there is very little difference on size (length wise). It's the different mount (door as opposed to windscreen frame)that makes then seem like they stick out more. They are however within the the wide rear end parrallel line if you know what I mean.
Unless someone shows me a nicer set and functional set of mirrors I am very happy with these.

You know in Australia we love BBQ's. Smiler

I do agree however that porpotionaly they fit better on a GT5S.

I'll take some pics from the drivers seat tomorrow and post them up for you.
quote:
Originally posted by Lui:
Hi Doug,
Actually when the camaro mirrors are put next to the mirrors I originally had there is very little difference on size (length wise). It's the different mount (door as opposed to windscreen frame)that makes then seem like they stick out more. They are however within the the wide rear end parrallel line if you know what I mean.
Unless someone shows me a nicer set and functional set of mirrors I am very happy with these.

You know in Australia we love BBQ's. Smiler

I do agree however that porpotionaly they fit better on a GT5S.

I'll take some pics from the drivers seat tomorrow and post them up for you.

And Foster's...that's Astralian 4 behrrr! Big Grin

I was speaking of the massiveness of the entire mirror assembly itself. You wide body guys (the cars not necessarily the drivers bodies) have issues with mirrors because of the width of the wide bodies. I understand.

On your car, it is a pleasing solution. On my slabside it wouldn't be as justifiable.
Last edited by panteradoug
The car looks great. It makes those mirrors work. It will even make the wing work!

And the hidden advantage of having a wing is solving the mystery for those who stare blankly at the car with their mouths open. Instead of asking "Hey, is that a kit car?" they turn to their friend knowingly and say "Lambo!"

Saves a lot of time.

Go for it. The car is big and fat enough and the wing in that colour will be beautiful.
Link copied to your clipboard.