Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest


I think that piece is unique to our cars, although I have come across close cousins used on other Italian cars

A similar spring may have been used on an American Ford, but I doubt if it is serviced as a separate part.

you might try a Google image search to try and find a similar spring, or perhaps a local hardware store Spring assortment could offer a suitable replacement

The Google search term would be for a “torsion spring”.


Last edited by lf-tp2511

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.