I am a former Pantera owner (a 1974 L, many years ago). Another former owner and friend passed away recently and I obtained from him some paperwork he had on the ’73 that I thought might be of interest to a current Pantera L owner. I realize many things are available online but sometimes it is fun to have original or at least early stuff for your old car. I would like to sell and ship it as one lot if possible. Asking $200 plus shipping for everything. Could also be picked up north of Chicago. I have pictures of everything that I can send out but couldn't figure how to post them here.--Bob
So here is what I have:
1. Pantera Technical Information Catalog for the 1973 model year. A Xerox copy on quality paper, probably made in the ‘70s or ‘80s. Appears complete, in older three ring binder, a few pages are a bit faded.
2. Pantera Master Parts and Illustrations Catalog, with source document dated May 1972. Xerox copy on quality paper, probably made in the ‘70s or ‘80s. Appears complete, in older three ring binder, a few pages are a bit faded. Includes Ford to DeTomaso parts number cross reference lists.
3. (Two) Pantera L Sales Brochures. Four pages , excellent original condition.
4. “Pantera” by noted Automotive author Jan P. Norbye. A well written seven page comprehensive descriptive pamphlet with no pictures and no print date.
5. Road Test Magazine reprint article “Pantera – 1973 Sports Car of the Year”. Fourteen pages, in excellent original condition.
6. Motor Trend complete May 1973 issue with story on 1973 Pantera L entitled “Mr. Ford’s Pantera”. Good original condition with cover partly torn at spine.