i have a leak in one does anybody recognise the brand. it does not appear to have the two holes in top for adjustment. disregard color as i have painted these.


Images (1)
Last edited {1}
Original Post
They look like brand "I need to be replaced with shiny new Aluminum ones", But I could be wrong... Big Grin
Chris, I believe that is the original Techno..gizmo shock.

They were painted a very similar color to Ford blue.

They did have a "water transfer" decal on them which will flake off eventually. Sooner rather than later I would say.
I think they are the "Telecar" brand.

Non adjustable, painted a dark blue.

I had a set on my '73. Maybe I can get you a picture.

Your best use of them may be to send them off to Scott SAAC for a discount on an upgraded set......
Link copied to your clipboard.