PI is interested in knowing what prices cars are selling for. If you have knowledge in this area and are not guessing or using the SWAG method, please participate and reply to this posting. Since not all Panteras are equal, PI would like to know what values should be assigned to the following types of cars at the current market rates and prices:
1) Project car. Observable rust. May not be running. May not be complete.
2) Project car that needs restoration but is drivable and has little to no rust and is complete.
3) Driver car. Little or no rust. Fair to good appearance and is complete. No upgrades.
4) Driver plus 1. Same as above but has cooling upgrades and other updates to make the car current.
5) Driver plus 2. All of the above but has strong paint and body. Perhaps a well taken care of original car or a car that was restored in the past.
6) Semi-Concours. All of the above but excellent paint and body. Very strong in all areas but not a trailer queen.
7) Trailer Queen/Concours. Can be dead nuts stock or modified but done to a show-winning level. Bare metal paint and high quality in every way. Big brakes, motor upgrades, ZF rebuilds, big cooling and all the goodies.
If you own, have owned, shopped or researched one or all of these categories, please set forth your findings. Specific examples would be appreciated. Hearsay is discouraged or unfounded speculation. This information can be helpful to buyers/sellers who are looking for what the norms are. Thanks for your participation. PI Directors