well after enjoying the "Cat" for 500 km..figured the REAR brakes need an improvement. Well this is southern Germany with lots of small winding roads/Black Forrest. The weapon is as you all know dramatic... After studding the existing posts here my situation....
1) Front STOCK on 225/15 Girling overhaul in top conditions incl. vented disks!
2) NO Brake pressure differential vale!
3) rear STOCK on 305/15, stock disks and stock calipers Peugeot style
I noticed the comments from several FORUM folks that, if diff. vale is taken out problem in rear braking to be expected ..fully in agreement here after my experiments in Black Forrest.
MY Upgrade approach.........please comment:
1) I WILL Stay with front Girling Stock as top incl. vented disks! () on 225/15..they show nice brake pads usage pattern on the disks now.
2) Rear improvement:
- I will stay on stock disks
- WANT TO apply SACCrest. 6 PISTON and Park Brake set
- running 305/15 still for SURE
3) NO DIFFERENTIAL VALVE
has anyone of our Team used/ validated this set up. ????....or do I need an Adjustable diff Vale???..which I WANT TO AVOID.
I require on this set up as TEST condition (obviously!!):
a) FRONT Block FIRST
b) then rear..
Tx for help!!