I made a jig to make control arms. The jig I made is marked by 1/4" increments to move the ball joint forward, aft, left or right. The jig is set up to do upper or lower ball joints.
I am considering selling the jigs so people can do virtually anything they want with their suspension; and if they don't like it they can change it.
The jig is laser cut. Our laser machine is coming on line today but Pantera parts are not a priority. We have a month or two of customer back orders to get to before I can play at all.
My first a-arm I did with tubes. It was a learning experience but wrong. I got my adjustments backwards. Caster is adjustable by shim but I adjusted the wrong way and I have just enough adjustment to get back where I was.
Second, the arms a little over done. While unsprung weight has about 1/2 the effect on a-arms as compared to uprights (due to the location) they were about a pound more then the originals. The originals are quite light for what they are.
The direction I am going now is to build the a-arm from flat sheets more like the original. I will keep the adjustable ends which means I do not need adjustment for caster or camber on the a-arm itself.
The a-arms will be laser cut and welded up to look similar to originals.