Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

That plaque was one of two that were originally glued onto each valve cover.

They were known for falling off. Someone in a distant time had one and figured it would look good stuck on the rear crossmember. Mounting is usually done with a couple of screws, bolts, whatever.

Originals appear from time to time on eBay. The vendors have access to a reproduction item, which you can buy direct from the machinist for $35:

There is a bling, billet version that incorporates the rear sway bar mounting caps. Vendors get about $250 for it.

I bought mine direct from the machinist for $170:

This is the same machinist, Mark Johnson, that I had fab up the replacement billet gas caps some months ago. View his home page at:



Images (1)
  • Picture_1
Link copied to your clipboard.