Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1972 Pantera FOR SALE Login/Join 
Picture of r mccall
posted
Here is a link to the completed Ebay auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...tZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Car is in excellent mechanical order but needs some TLC. It was repainted recently but the paint is peeling in a few spots from what I assume is a preperation issue.
Then only known rust is in the floor boards but it is not bad. The rest of the car seems to be rust free.
It has new adjustable coilovers,new wheel bearings,new clutch,new tires,new brakes and I personally rebuilt the ZF trans recently.I believe that the engine was also recently rebuilt.
Please call 410-239-2291 or email rfmccall@comcast.net with further questions.
The price is $26,000 o.b.o.
The car is not mine . I am helping a friend with the sale but I have the car in my possesion so I can answer any questions that you may have.

Thanks,
Ron McCall

Posts: 1360 | city, state or province, country: Hampstead Md u.s.a. | Registered: December 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Raising DeTomaso awareness among my neighbors..."
Picture of No Quarter
posted Hide Post
Great model, great price IMHO. Looks like the painter is a criminal though, if I bought it I would scrape off all the paint and start over.

Mikael
Pantera+Longchamp
Author of Tuning Made Easy, available at amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Tuning-M...l-Hass/dp/8771144625

Posts: 1364 | city, state or province, country: Denmark | Registered: October 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quickitty
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent

Posts: 743 | city, state or province, country: Florida | Registered: January 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PanteraSeeker
posted Hide Post
Hi Ron,
Do you have any photos of the underside, door jams, rocker panels or other typical rust prone areas?

Thanks,
Greg

Posts: 97 | city, state or province, country: Noblesville, Indiana (Indy area) | Registered: May 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post