Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Great looking car. I assume that you know those aren't the original wheels and tires (nice shape, however old they are!) and I was wondering how you get gas in it. It looks like you've got a modified fuel filler. In mine, you can see the curved pipe that fills the gas tank, but I don't see yours.

What are you planning to restore? Looks like you should just get in and drive!

Congratulations!
Bitchen, bitchen, bitchen! Your Pantera is beautiful

the emotion you expressed "Dreams do come true....." is priceless. Thanks for sharing that and your pics with us.

Congratualtions my friend! Good luck with your car. Enjoy.

The original owner must have had good eye sight. I would not be able to see anthing in the rear view mirrors that far away!

Your friend on the DTBB, George
Thanks,

Mark, -The fuel filler has been modified, I don't like the setup though.

George - I've been waiting 35 Years for this. I used to cruise my 60 Vette over to the Lincoln Mercury dealers and sit in the showroom and stare at em for hours.

Mark, Its pretty damn close to spotless. The guy I bought it from
had it stored and didn't drive it for 17 years.

4NFORD - The Avatar makes it hard to type...lol

Thanks all -
Mark, On my '71 there wasn't a fuel filler pipe. The gas cap sits on top of the gas tank. A pain in the butt to put gas in so I installed the modified fuel filler.

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Charlton:
Great looking car. I assume that you know those aren't the original wheels and tires (nice shape, however old they are!) and I was wondering how you get gas in it. It looks like you've got a modified fuel filler. In mine, you can see the curved pipe that fills the gas tank, but I don't see yours.

What are you planning to restore? Looks like you should just get in and drive!

Congratulations!
Pantera's are like stocks, only not as good you need to really buy and hold. Wink LOL...

I'm sorry to hear your thinking about selling. Gas prices and interest rates are hurting everyone, hope this doesn't become a trend. I'd hate to trade in the Pantera on a Honda Civic.

But if I did. I would go old school like the Pantera

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 77.honda.civichatchback.500

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.