Skip to main content

Well.....no one is out to get me, I know that. Some one had a motive, not to get me but for there personal gain.

Gotta love my Daughter!!!!!!!! Here boyfriend, both of them at Gonzaga U, is a computer tech something major and he through the help of the you tube lead from our fellow member found the flagger...

A midwest car dealer who was wanting to trade a Ferrari for my car and after a few days of discussions I decided against the trade.
When I called them out on the carpet yesterday they denied it then I proved it to them and they said they don't have control of what maybe and employee allegedly did.
Unfortunately I have to be polite and accept there answer, be a big boy and walk away.

Imagine that, the flagging has stopped.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4895559594.html
quote:
Originally posted by Ferrari:
Well.....no one is out to get me, I know that. Some one had a motive, not to get me but for there personal gain.

Gotta love my Daughter!!!!!!!! Here boyfriend, both of them at Gonzaga U, is a computer tech something major and he through the help of the you tube lead from our fellow member found the flagger...

A midwest car dealer who was wanting to trade a Ferrari for my car and after a few days of discussions I decided against the trade.
When I called them out on the carpet yesterday they denied it then I proved it to them and they said they don't have control of what maybe and employee allegedly did.
Unfortunately I have to be polite and accept there answer, be a big boy and walk away.

Imagine that, the flagging has stopped.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4895559594.html

Thats great to hear. Too bad there are rats out there. At least you found it.
Try advertising to European buyers.More money for our cars out there, IMO.
Will
Europe can be great, but they are wary of hidden problems like rust. Horror stories about American restorations are popular to trade back and forth there. I find it hard to convince them that the worst and also the best work comes from the states.

The swiss especially appreciate having someone they trust involved to look at the car.

Most common place to list is www.Autoscout24. (insert country next DE for germany CH for Switzerland, etc.) I sold my 74GTS there for about 97,000USD. A very very nice example, but I couldn't have hit that price in the states, right guys?
What a nice way to end the week. Asajay was kind enough to come over and check out the GT5 for another member from out of the area. About 2-1/2 hours later he had to head home. What a pleasure as always having his company. Thanks again Asa for you help, as always you're welcome here anytime to visit or use my shop, lifts, etc. If anyone wants a third persons perspective of my car from a long time Pantera owner I'm sure he would be happy to fill you in.

Thanks again,

Daniel
Even tho I grew up within blocks of Drew, I did not meet him until 1990. I bleed Ford Blue and sought him out to help me with my first 385 powered Deep Vee boat. A 24' Warlock.

He taught me enough that I was able to do it on my own and completed 2 more boats after, a 32' Fountain and 37' Cigarette. This is my third and last Boat project.

These are 604 inch all SVO engines. 9.8:1 compression, single Dominator, 872 HP at 6400 RPM.

PM sent.
Hi all,
I don't tend to lurk here much but one of the folks who had contacted me asking about Daniel's Pantera emailed me this morning telling me it was gone and thanking me for the personal evaluation I did for them.

I also got a call from someone else last week while I was traveling and couldn't get back to them right away.

I thought I better check the forum before I called them back, and also check with Daniel.

All I can say is the person who ended up with Daniel's Pantera, got a very nice car. At this point I can't say what he took in trade as he mentioned several different offers he'd had when I visited him and he's not revealing which one he decided on.

Daniel's father appears to be doing better at the time I spoke to him today. I'll follow up with him later this week.

And yes, Mike Drew is actually the person who first turned me on to the Pantera I drive today. It was through his efforts, and an on-site evaluation with both me and Jack DeRyke that sealed the deal.

Not many Panteras live in Eastern Washington, but we do have a few and some are part of this forum and can sometimes look at local cars for sale when they come up.

I'm always happy to help out if I can.
Asa Jay
Daniel and I have worked out a trade and he will be adding a special vehicle to his already impressive stable.

As he mentioned, it is another handbuilt Italian car. It is also one of 20 or so with a factory supercharger. The manufacturer's record keeping was not optimal like most small companies of the era so we are not sure of the exact number. Either way, it is extremely rare.

LS
quote:
As he mentioned, it is another handbuilt Italian car. It is also one of 20 or so with a factory supercharger. The manufacturer's record keeping was not optimal like most small companies of the era so we are not sure of the exact number. Either way, it is extremely rare.

Oooh, I know what it is... The one I saw when I visited you last Summer? With the original sales brochure you showed me too? Nice!

Hint: Not a LaFerrari, but another that starts with the same prefix. (If my guess is right)

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.