Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mark#6808:
One man's trash, is another man's CA$H Smiler

I for one know the, "got to have it NOW blue's"! Yes, better deals are to be had. But when you are 90% there, is it worth it, to let that 4 wheel pieace of art sit...... unfinished? Big Grin

There are more then a few things going on here I think.
There are more then a few people, lurkers if you will, secretly buying up NOS parts.
In a way it is flattering because they are betting that the Pantera is going to go through the roof.

It is troubling in that they are betting on "completely original cars".

I think what is really blocking 1/2 million dollar Barrett-Jackson Pantera prices is the long production run into the 1980's much like the Avanti.

I've got a feeling that if this was an "original" Mangusta part it would have gone for a lot more.

Certainly I find my Pantera a lot more desireable then a Plum Crazy Hemi 'Cuda with redline tires, but I'm stupid. What do I know?
Detom I read the exact article and smiled after reading that.

Doug, I agree .. I just got done talking about the same thing with the wife. I sold in the last 10 years 69 gt500, 2 boss 302's, 2 427 sohc's and more then I can list ... NOW whats in my garage " 4 wheel piece of art sits" EXACTO !!! I'm going to sit and wait.

AMEN
Link copied to your clipboard.