Skip to main content

I'm thinking about selling my l972 Pantera , I've owned it for 20 years; garage kept, good condition. I am now 6l years old and this wonderful car is not as much fun as it used to be, I drive it once a month, but keep it well maintained, I live in the Newport News Virginia area. If interested reach me at Rickn @ widomaker.com for details; thinking $25,000.00.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Thomas:
Responded to your ad a couple weeks ago looking for more info on the car. Did you decide not to sell it, or is it gone already?

I am going to to sell my car, have been getting info. together, got caught up in the holidays. will reply after 1st of the year
I would also like to see info on your car. e-mail me at john_yokley@dril-quip.com.

quote:
Originally posted by rickn:
To all who e-mailed, I am going to sell my car, I have been getting info. and pictures together, got caught up in the holidays. will reply after first of the year.
Is the car still for sale. Email me a James@itlnet.net
quote:
I'm thinking about selling my l972 Pantera , I've owned it for 20 years; garage kept, good condition. I am now 6l years old and this wonderful car is not as much fun as it used to be, I drive it once a month, but keep it well maintained, I live in the Newport News Virginia area. If interested reach me at Rickn @ widomaker.com for details; thinking $25,000.00.
send pictures and more information
michaelsowers@hotmail.com
quote:
Link copied to your clipboard.