Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by A Hudson:
Now THAT, boys and girls, is a nice car. And for the dough, how hard is it to go wrong? Wish I had room for another one. Isn't Coz looking for a car for himself? This car shouldn't be on the market long.

Ditto. Very nice. Looks like it has been well maintainted. Any details on the engine?
Thanks Miles....
It's a beautiful car, needs very little.
Jim Cain has done a great job on it.
Michel is interested in it, but it's my understanding Jim Cain has a pending sale on it.

quote:
Originally posted by Vereeken:
Miles,
I had Jim Cozzolino inspect the car (at least I hope he had time) at the concorso.
Wait and see...
Michel
Thanks Coz for the compliment.
I'm working with a buyer in Denmark who is also buying the Fontana/Blue Thunder motor I have for sale in the parts section. He is working out the shipping details. We have an agreement but the deposit has not been wired yet.
I have several interested parties but I would like to sell the car and motor as a package.
Jim
Michel,
Sorry it took me so long to respond. The wheels were made by Junior Wilson and are similar to the ones he made for his tubed framed, 220+mph record setting Pantera. (There are others that know more about him and his cars than I do)
Junior made these for the previous owner(Tony Harvey) and are the only set in the world!
They are 3 piece 15X8 and 16X10.

Jim
Link copied to your clipboard.