Skip to main content

I have not read all the posts on this topic but I think I have a general understanding of the theme. However I think that people are way to uptight. Sellers and Buyers take some crap at times. As a person that is looking for a car I am looking for one of two things:
1)A great deal. Or 2)just the right car

Which ever comes first. Now, I have at times asked for more information or pictures of the cars being posted on the site. Most are happy to give more info. But I have been called a tire kicker... Yes I guess I am and thank you for noticing... I was not offended as some might be. Actually I feel quite the opposite I plan on kicking as many tires as is necessary to find just the right car. I guess what I am trying to say is everyone needs to let it go and have fun. After al that is what life is all about isn’t it?

Greg
Greg if you have the money or the financial means to buy the car your looking for. I would not call you a tire kicker, and if you don't you are a tire kicker.

For the sellers I say your car is only worth what someone will pay for it. So unless you sell it you never really know what it's worth.
Actually I would hope that every buyer or potential buyer starts out as a tire kicker other wise I would call them foolish (no insult intended) I have expendable income however I will only use it to purchase the right car for me. And I may be wrong but the only way to me to find that car is to kick a few or maybe a lot of tires. I certainly don't find the term offensive.
Last edited by panteraseeker
Link copied to your clipboard.