Skip to main content

73 pantera gutted for racing have everything for sale will convert to Gp4.Have lots of nos parts in ford oe boxes new ford stock shocks headers interrior 2 set of 8and 10 wheels with P-7s on set shaved by tire rack and never been on the ground.etc. etc. etc.
Email with requests and I will check the huge pile of parts.E-mail at JIM.Campagna@gte.net or call evenings at 847-816-1324
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Campagna:
73 pantera gutted for racing have everything for sale will convert to Gp4.Have lots of nos parts in ford oe boxes new ford stock shocks headers interrior 2 set of 8and 10 wheels with P-7s on set shaved by tire rack and never been on the ground.etc. etc. etc.
Email with requests and I will check the huge pile of parts.E-mail at JIM.Campagna@gte.net or call evenings at 847-816-1324

How much for a pair of 10" Campys if thats what you have?

Arnie apleuss@charter.net

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Campagna:

Link copied to your clipboard.