Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

*Mic - I bought it in November from Con Michael who is also based in Perth Australia. As to my story I first came across panteras many years long before I had the means to even consider purchasing one. I had actually been scouting for a 69 Mustang fastback for a while when I came across the add for this Pantera
It was love at first sight SmilerArranged to view it and go for a ride and in just over a week a revised offer was accepted and the rest is history.

*Does 200 - I'm pretty sure that is the same pantera. Wilkinson Pantera replaced the 5.7 pushrod engine with a high spec Ford Cobra 4.6 Quad cam and 32 valve engine with an intercooled Whipple supercharger.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 6112008A3_-_sm
I've seen this car in person and it is stunning and spectacular. Regarding Pantera mirrors, many people make the aesthetic mistake of using mirrors that are porportionly too large for the car. The best looking mirrors for Panteras are rather small. You might be able to make those beautiful Wilkinson mirrors more functional by having a convex mirror cut to fit and attached to the flat mirror.(That is what I did on my GT5S) Thanks for sharing pictures of your beautiful car. - Jim Coyne
Link copied to your clipboard.