Just as a FYI, I’ve now started restoring the Longchamp. It’s mostly about rust and paint, but I take the chance to fix all the small stuff at the same time. So far I’ve fixed the following annoyances:
-Doors don’t open too much anymore, so paint is not chipped
-A/C vents fixed so they keep in the position instead of turning with the air flow
-Mirror exchanged for the ones I got from Jani, electrical and aspherical, and moved on the door so they are in the same position on both sides. And fabricated a plate inside the door to stabilize the mirrors so they don’t vibrate at speed
-Electric windows adjusted and gears new
-Adjusted accelerator range with cable and cut and welded left foot support. Driving position is a lot better now
The next many weeks will be about welding...