So, I've moved onto getting the trim together for my car. The bucket seats are already at trimmers, the rest I will take early next year. The colour is original, some of the panels have my chassis number and "Rosso" written on reverse. My car has the AC underneath the dash and vents on lower edge with high level left to right toggle switches.
Apologies for the poor photo but I seem to have:
Centre console complete with leather shift surround, (ashtray and shift plate are elsewhere as are the heater sliders).
2 panels behind driver and passenger.
2 door panels (speaker holes will be covered over) I also have the black covers / inserts for access to elec windows
2 door tops in metal
Rectangle Centre frame and Headlining
The dash top
Small piece of under dash trim near passenger door (I have the original AC plus the 2 pieces either side of the steering wheel)
1) Is the "Rosso" a standard Maserati colour?
2) should the black access covers in door panels be covered in leather?
3) Are there any panels (metal) fibreglass which sit around the A posts and above the windshield and rear window between the structure of car and the rectangular frame in photo? If so anyone have any pictures of them off the car as guys will have to make those
4) In the bottom right hand corner is one kick panel for footwell, (not sure which side), I presume the car had one each side, anyone have a picture of those and is it a mirror image of the one I have?
5) I presume there is only 1 kick panel by A post and rest of tunnel and footwell is carpeted?
6) Finally any pieces I have missing (apart from hr coin tray) ? If so what and anyone have any pictures?
If anyone has stage photos of a retrim (other than Jonny Woods photos which I've studied) that would be fantastic
Thanks in advance guys