Dear friends, I installed a Vdo fuel tank sender. Tubular Fuel Level Sensor, Metal, Standard
- Flange hole circle dia. 54 mm
- Today there are 60 different lengths of 150mm to 810mm available with various capability of connecting.
- Resistance output ~ 3 ohm (full) to ~ 90 ohm (empty)
- Compatibility to VDO-gauges (adjustable 60-90 ohm),
- Electrical connection: Threaded stud M4 respectively spade connector 6,3 x 0,8mm (depending on the variant fixed or enclosed .
So my question is :
How much ohm is the veglia gauge empty and full ?