Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
That was way too much to watch. I just hope it was all a joke and you guys are getting along.

Getting along? I've had enough of their shit.Pat me on my back while digging a knife into it. It's game on. Wish they had of separated 15 yrs ago.
I'm still digging cheese curds out from my Michelins 3 months later. Cheatin' bastards.
Will
quote:
Originally posted by 4NHOTROD:
Here's a shot of the Ottawa guy I took for a ride in my car. Screamed like a little girl when I pegged it. Pissed himself too. Stained my leather seats with urine. Still smells today.
Can we move Ottawa to Quebec?
Will

That was leather?
quote:
Originally posted by 4NHOTROD:
Here's a shot of the Ottawa guy I took for a ride in my car. Screamed like a little girl when I pegged it. Pissed himself too. Stained my leather seats with urine. Still smells today.
Can we move Ottawa to Quebec?
Will

Do you know where he lives? Cuz I wanna talk to him about some damage to my car...

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Mark_Charlton_step
Last edited by peterh
I probably ain't supposed to take this too seriously, when you say am CRAP, I can take it, jealousy is normal from a poor immigrant, true we do have way more prettier women,

'POO TEEN' as you call it is now made everywhere in the world

This pic was taken in OAKVILLE in one of your numerous sleezy ghettos

but GAY, that's where I draw the line. I hope you like the smell of burt rubber dude, coz that's all you gonna smell.

Attachments

Images (1)
quote:
Originally posted by David B:
Okay, Will.
Now you're really makin' me mad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3xVk2wW9pU

Will is obviously suffering from an acute case of eastern Canadian low altitude cabin fever desease with further complications brought on by cold,snow and lack of daylight hours.

Although I can't justify the clutch wear on the pantera I may have to bring the other car out east and show you guys up.
Link copied to your clipboard.