Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

...4-5's, That Could be a Winning Hand in Poker!

I have to say, Your work is Very, Very Well Done!! I Like it All, a lot! The Best I've Seen in a Long Time! I particularly like the Modified Nose, More Pointed much like a 'Formula 1' Race Car. It was BOLD, Cutting into the Roof, But You did it Perfect! And the Cold 'Ram-Air', will make a Big Difference. And the way You 'Glassed' In the Side Scoops, Beautiful Paint! Very Nice Work!!
Last edited by marlinjack
Thanks so much. I read your piece on the Vietnam Vets, it was great. I was a crew chief on c130s in the 70s. We flew into Clark AB in the Phillipines and into Thailand
Originally posted by MARLIN JACK:
...4-5's, That Could be a Winning Hand in Poker!

I have to say, Your work is Very, Very Well Done!! I Like it All, a lot! The Best I've Seen in a Long Time! I particularly like the Modified Nose, More Pointed much like a 'Formula 1' Race Car. It was BOLD, Cutting into the Roof, But You did it Perfect! And the Cold 'Ram-Air', will make a Big Difference. Very Nice Work!![/QUOTE]
Alex,

Looks great---Paul is a very good builder and you're done a great job with direction.

By the way your new generation AmeriSport lights will be on the way next week.

To address the dripping gas fill issue and this is not to criticize a very astute Belgiumbarry for bringing attention to the issue---your rain gutter will catch any spillage that could happen but I'm sure care will be taken during the fill. The original early fill was terriable and Gary Hall made a very nice extension but was also susepetable to overfilling---both are much worse the your roof fill---which does look way cool!.

Great job---can't wait to give it a test beating---LOL

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.