Skip to main content

I have some Campy wheels for sale 2 15x8 and 2 15x10. I know very little about them other than I hosed them off and they show very nice. The 8's have a few small marks on the inside where previous wheel weights were put on and both sets may have been repainted in the past but I can't confirm. The 10's are very nice and show little to no wear on the front side and very little on the back. I will not separate them, so they are sold as a group of 4. The 8's have used Kumho 225/50 tires on them and the 10's have what appear to be brand new (still blueing on the inside and color stamping on top of the tread) Cooper Cobra Gt's 295/50 R15. There are no lug nuts.
I am looking at $4200 but am open to negotiations. I will help as much as I can with finding the best shipping method available for the buyer.

I have quite a few pictures of them. If anybody would like to help me post them (I have tried), that would be greatly appreciated, or if interested parties would like them emailed to them directly just let me know.

Thanks,
Otis
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I am very interested in your wheels and tires.
can you email photos to me at s.beisel@comcast.net
also, a phone number too.
thanks,
scott
615-429-5094

quote:
Originally posted by Otis:
I have some Campy wheels for sale 2 15x8 and 2 15x10. I know very little about them other than I hosed them off and they show very nice. The 8's have a few small marks on the inside where previous wheel weights were put on and both sets may have been repainted in the past but I can't confirm. The 10's are very nice and show little to no wear on the front side and very little on the back. I will not separate them, so they are sold as a group of 4. The 8's have used Kumho 225/50 tires on them and the 10's have what appear to be brand new (still blueing on the inside and color stamping on top of the tread) Cooper Cobra Gt's 295/50 R15. There are no lug nuts.
I am looking at $4200 but am open to negotiations. I will help as much as I can with finding the best shipping method available for the buyer.

I have quite a few pictures of them. If anybody would like to help me post them (I have tried), that would be greatly appreciated, or if interested parties would like them emailed to them directly just let me know.

Thanks,
Otis
[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.