Wow that car is drop dead gorgeous. I've always done well with yellow. Probably sold a couple hundred in that color. I remember having an original paint yellow I bought out of Pittsburgh, was a late '74 with only 8000 original, & the guy that bought it said paint it RED. I said NO this car is a late '74 original paint, mint! He said no pbm. If you don't want to do itI'll find someone that will! DAMN. Turned my stomach to bust it apart :-(

As of late, silver is the most popular, selling best. We're doing them in silver now.

Love your car! Shark

I was under the impression the single pod dash didn’t start being used until just prior to 5200. I know for sure 5165 didn’t have one. Black bezels on gauges too. Perhaps it was converted to the late dash? It’s not too hard to tell because the mounting brackets are different. Pretty common conversion. 

My understanding  is single pod dashes and vin#s are not a hard and fast rule!

In Italy they often mixed these things in production.  Sometimes later cars had earlier items and visa versa for later cars.  Les Grey and I have had this discussion multiple times  😀

Add Reply

Likes (0)