Now that RHD conversion is done. It's time to fit the flares, still yet to secure a set of Grp 4 flares. I made some spacers to set the car at desired ride height. I also fitted new suspension arm bushes and aligned car. Now the wheels are in the correct position I can centre the flares over the wheels.

Attachments

Images (1)
Chassis looks amazing. That is excellent. Typically, I see crushed box sections from aggressive jacking. As pointed out already, nice and rust free.
Overall the car has been great value for what I paid. I think the dodgy custom flares scared off a lot of buyers and the weird front spoiler. Once all those items were removed the car itself is in very good condition. Long way to go though.
Finally got the car fully blasted. The body is an excellent condition, some minor surface rust but no rust holes. Blaster tells me there was no undercoat on the car.

Attachments

Images (1)
Well done! Thank you for posting the detailed photos.
What's the box to the right in the front compartment? Looks unfamiliar to me.
Its the RHD conversion pedal box, similar to the LHD side box. I have converted the car to RHD but left all the LHD brackets in place so the car canrevert if needed.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.